Good morning!!! Tomorrow is FRIDAY and I couldn’t be more exited! We have a fun event this weekend and we get to dress up – which doesn’t happen often around here so we are pretty stoked! Even Ryan went out and bought a new pair of suspenders! I was so proud of him. Anyone who knows my husband knows he is a mans man and I am pretty sure this is the first time he has bought a clothing item for himself other than swim trunks or workout shorts since we got married!!
Today’s valentines look is a little sassier than most. I typically keep things pretty modest, but sometimes you just need to sass it up for your hubs for a date night! You could always wear a black leather jacket over this top to make it more modest as well!
As most of you know, I turned 31 years old on Monday. So, I have decided to share 31 random facts about me to let you get to know me a little better. Another way to get to know me better is also through insta stories, I always keep IS extremely honest, fun and light hearted!
31 Things About Me
- I have always wanted a lot of kids. I actually always said I wanted 4 kids, but I think we are actually done with 3.
- I am extremely terrified and creeped out by frogs.
- I can not eat anything in the morning until I have had two cups of coffee with one stevia and peppermint mocha creamer.
- I hate working out – but I am trying really hard to get back into shape for summer. Still won’t do cardio tho!
- The first thing I look at on someone is their teeth. I think teeth tells a lot about a person.
- I am a perfectionist to a fault when it comes to myself.
- I am addicted to raw cookie dough.
- I prefer online shopping over in store shopping.
- Unpainted toenails on women gross me out.
- I do not go to bed with makeup on – ever!
- I was supposed to be on the Bachelor in 2010 but canceled it because I met Ryan.
- I was asked to go on Survivor, did all of my interviews and everything in 2009 and canceled it because I hate frogs and won’t eat bugs. Actually, camping in general sounds awful!
- I’m not proud but I am really bad about holding grudges – yet, I do not harp on them. I typically just remove myself from the situation and don’t think about it again.
- I’m a stomach sleeper and like to shove my face into my pillow. (Not so great for wrinkles, I know..lol)
- I LOVE cooked green veggies. I do not feel like a meal is complete without something green.
- I have been cutting and coloring my own hair for 5 years. I was a stylist, colorist, artistic director for Oribe and network educator Bumble & Bumble for 6-7 years before having Braydon.
- I do not like to watch movies.
- I like to see the gulf every single day, even if its just for a few seconds.
- I am a huge foodie and I LOVE going out to eat.
- We got married in Charleston, South Carolina.
- I grew up in Hickory, NC then moved to Charlotte for one year, then Chapel Hill for a year and a half and Raleigh for 6 years.
- I was born in Kenner, Louisiana.
- Summer is if favorite time of year. I love drinking cold wine or beer on our back deck.
- I would much rather hang out with friends at one of our houses than out somewhere.
- I am extremely giving and love to share. I love to give my family and friends things, maybe because I also love receiving things? haha
- At night, I prefer a dim house with light music and candles lit vs. TV and bright lights any day.
- I LOVE my alone time.
- I am ALWAYS down for a spa day. I LOVE getting facials and massages! (Doesn’t every girl?)
- I do not watch the news, I rely on my husband to tell me what’s going on in the world. (He’s addicted to the news!)
- I had never had a cavity before until I went to the dentist this past week and found out I am getting my first one!!! Apparently, its common after having children.
- I hate cold weather, I would rather be sweating to death any day! Which is why I haven’t ever been to NYFW in February!
Photos by Jacqueline Ward Images